Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 74

Thread: Yankee fans...

  1. #41
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    I guess thats why Rose is loved by baseball fans and Bonds is the most hated player ever. Rose was wrong, at least he played the game the right way. His days managing and betting are what got him in trouble. Frankly neither Rose or Bonds should go in the Hall of Fame.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    griffey may end up being the second best CF of his time haha.

    andruw has 9 gold gloves now, he will win at least four more.

    he will hit 400 HRs and win 12 gold gloves.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    Which leaves him 200 homers short and about 30 points behind on the batting avg, shutup and go read a book about Alabama Football.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    griffey has killed his legacy in cincy, and you know it.

    i think griffey is the second best player in the last thirty years.



    whose the best?

    barry bonds
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    I have a friend thats into poetry but hates sports. I tell her to go Sylvia Plaith herself from time to time lol.

    I like Pete Rose, Joe Jackson, Bonds, etc. Baseball is made out to be biblical but it really shouldnt be. I just cant take it that seriously.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know how many Gold Gloves he won before Roids, I understand how good he is/was. Do I like Bonds? No, is he a great player? Yes. I'm not going to support some guy who takes steriods, period. I dont know who pissed in your cheerio's today, but I understand Bonds, Sabo, Griffey, Steroids, or any other baseball topic you care to discuss. Why were Bonds numbers better, maybe because he was a better player before the Roids, you ever think of that. Griffey is the best player of this generation, 10 Gold Gloves and what will end up with 600 legit homeruns. That is debatable but I'll take the clean guy, you can cheer on Mr. Bonds the cheat and pray you'll see a world series in your life time. I'm not ignorant btw, you can make comments ever how you wont them to make them say what you want, I guess you think I dont know about the 1954 Giants when Mays won the Series?</div></div>

    Yeah that was in NY, not SF. SF has never had a WS champ.

    Nobody even talks about Griffey, hes as irrelevant as Frank Thomas to the discussion. Its Bonds, Clemens, Maddux, and the rest.

    This future generation is Arod, Pujols, and Jeter.

    And I guarantee there was at least 1 player that played for the Reds that used steroids so you have cheered for someone that used steroids. Theres really no way around it. It would be a miracle if you havent so lets not talk about the purity of the game.

    Btw, Sabo used a corked bat and disgraced the game. Hes just as big of a cheater as Bonds is. Matter of fact, Sabo has been suspended more games for cheating than Bonds ever has.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    Bonds is better on Roids theres no doubt about it.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    prove griffeys not on roids.

    bonds has never failed a drug test either
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    It was in NY but he has won a ring. This will just go round and round, your a Giants Fan, I'm a Reds fan. We might as well just stop so you can go dig up some more false rumours about high school players and post them on here.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    Have you ever heard one story of Griffey on roids? Just one?

  10. #50
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee fans...

    false rumors, like CMitchell? wow, I just sent you a pm trying to be nice to you and now youre getting personal.

    Really, I have no idea about Cedric Mitchell, I just heard that he wasnt playing this year, Ive never said anyting more than that. If you think I started that one or even ran with it, then I guess there isnt much point in me wasting my time talkin sports with ya.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •